Friday, February 19, 2010

The Celebration Is Eating all The Way!

OMG....
The whole CNY Celebration is goin on..
I just knew that I m eating all the way....swt lo....lolx
Strat from the reunion dinner..I ate at my grandma there.....
then 初一 :--lunch and dinner de gathering meal also at there....
erm, met all my relatives and gather together..then at night...
having supper at Santai Cafe...lolx....treated by Chang...
初二:---eat again..lolx..after lunch....then I go to Alor Setar to met al my cousin there...
its great....! hahaz...but eat again lo...haiz....this year special at here is my ah yi
put the 孔明灯。。。erm....actually is on chap goh meh de le....lolx
初三:---Oh no...go to my 姑姑 there eat again...this year special on got "lao sheng"....hahaz....^.^
初四:---I have 大团拜here,go to kaki bukit, then padang besar, then is kangar...my fren also come to my house here to get "ang pau" lo...lox......hahaz....well, eat tomya and laksa....the tomyam is great! hehe....Then at night having dinner at alor setar, the gathering for my family here for the last one (CNY de meal)lolx....then met with Ts (xiaoji fren)....
Then is yesterday...初五。。。。
I go Taiping one day trip with my family....We go to Lake Garden then look at my two brothers play the swan boat...then at night after dinnner go to Taiping Zoo to go for a Night Safari...
I forgot to bring along my torch only....aiyo...hahaz.....

This year de (Hu虎) Year...is really different like the past one...since....my family got so many plan here.....lol.......though almost round with eat....haiyooo......T.T .....fat le T.T

Then, I wanna back Penang le....izzit Saturday, Sunday or Monday leh...hahaz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment