Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back-Here_Finally

As title,back here finally.....
Really busy and lazy actually.....ha-ha....
The most wanna talk about is my life recently....
1st:--
very pityful,my FACE!! omg, it really....like in damaging progress...
SAD! wanna cry out,dunno is what...it is hormones gone wrong? Or is it sensitive????!!
Don't know why....just can say I m Do-less now....haiz....suak.....
2nd:-
Is about exam...haiz....don't know whether i can score or not....
but the most important is PASS!! haiz..... TI GONG BO BI la..
3rd:-
My life,still on, still like that ....just got little changes,that is.....
LY and JH de....mention this story will as long as the water fall....haiz...again....
4th:-
Most special case for Lcorner....Really unexpected!! since I am not really very care about it....
just everyday open it to see and view...and catch those spamsss....like helping wenxian to maintain the ban kuai lo.....and this is my promise towards wenxian dee....
However, something special is....a guy come take over when wenxian mention about wanna stop managing....Instead of this, I din expect much about...and saw the post just "huh??!!" then, "ooo"..haha...xD....
Next is a guy who named KKH-nickname is LuPorTi, he is the new boss for me who take over....
and he also is my new friend if under my Lcorner friend list lo....besides, he is very knid and nice guy....and I m here really hope that he can have a well rest and nice dream and enough energy to proceed his tough life right now....I don't know why I can easily know what his thought before he speak out...really surprise me also....hahaz.....xD....Don't know the reason...
and then,many many surprises pop up these few days in Lcorner lo....
then now just hope that another surprise {which i got it 1st-ly than other} wont pop up in the L-forum lo... Hopefully la....

Lastly, I have done my rebonding! But I don't wanna post out my new photo...it seem like no difference..haha...and in front also quite little bit ...errr.....:X....wait next week see how lo...
Hope that won't too bad than before,then ok le lo....^^TI GONG BO BI again lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment