Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My English Presentation+Assignment~~

Yesterday is my eng presentation...
This time is not my first time to present,but...
dunno why...i am very scare...and afraid of it...
My title for this presentation is Violin...
Again,my show time..
But not the perfect one...
I am unsatisfied with my presentation...
Really.....Even though I have enough time to prepare...
Maybe I not very concentrate on it....
Too late to regret....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Assignment....
Programing assgn, IS assgn...
make me busy around...
homework, tests, quizzzz, assgn....
SWT...
The submission date also very short...
really not enough time teacher...
My mid-term is comming soon....
sienzzzz...
want to treat us like that mah???
Justice where are you???
Haix...TARCian life....
TARCIAN--SAS de students need to suffer lo.......
T.T

3 comments:

  1. Don't regret once you do it, and don't do it if you will regret it later.
    Good Luck and all the best in your assignments and tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnks friends..I will gambateh ^^

    ReplyDelete